This week's question comes from Mina who blogs at Mina Burrows:
"If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?"
I can't think of which book I would want to be in, but I can think of a book that I would not want to be in: Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Although I think the books are hysterical, I would hate to relive middle school. Could you imagine? OMG... No thank you.
This week's question comes from Rebecca at Confessions of a Page Turner: Give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1. I love fairy tales. I read anything and everything fairy tale related.
2. I've loved mermaids since I was little. My first book series that I read was Disney's Little Mermaid chapter books. I loved them! I would fantasize about being a mermaid. Even to this day I love mermaids. It's very girly, I know.
3. I would spend my mortgage money on books. Well, most of it anyway. =) I would certainly go without food for books. I can't seem to get the rest of the family on board, though.
4. I want to write a book someday. I work with middle school children, so it would probably be a YA novel of some sort. Too many ideas jumping around, however, to make any sense. Being in the classroom gives me plenty of material to work with... some of it would be an absolute riot.
5. I have way too many books sitting on my bookshelves. Since I teach, I collect books. I even dream about books sometimes!
6. I'm going to add one more... My favorite books are: The Little Prince, The Littlest Angel, Lord of the Flies, Picture of Dorian Grey, The Bluest Eye, Jude the Obscure, Adam Bede, Fairest, Whirligig, Speak, Twisted, and Breathing Underwater. Well, just to name a few anyway. It's hard for book lovers to limit themselves to just one or two "favorite" books.