The Blog Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books. This week's question is: "Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"
ooohhh... Interesting question this week! I almost passed on this week's hop because I'm going out of town tomorrow for 5 days of fun and books at the International Reading Association Conference (it's ok to be jealous), and I'm not sure how much time I'll have to blog hop this upcoming week. BUT this question is too good to pass on! I would love to meet the masterminds behind these blogs:
1. The Bookish Brunette -- She's hilarious. If I lived near her, I would want to be her shopping buddy. For real. Plus, her blog is great. If you haven't seen it... well... (not thinking nice thoughts at the moment). I have a bit of blog envy. =)
2. A Backwards Story -- We have an 83% reading compatibilty according to Goodreads! Can you imagine the AWESOME book talks we would have? I also have blog envy here as well.
3. Parajunkee's View-- What can I say? I'm always looking around and getting tips from the Blogger 101 posts. Great stuff. She seems really friendly. I would want to pretend to be techy with her... but she would have to do all the talking.
4. The Story Siren-- I've been following her for YEARS. She was my inspiration. Enough said.
5. The Book Rat-- She seems quirky and entertaining. I have a feeling if we hung out at the mall, we would have fun people watching together. It might not be healthy, but it would be funny.