Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. This week's question is: It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
So my weird habits... hmm... I'm perfect, so I have no weird habits. I can't think of any bad habits that I have, so I'm going to make a list of all the awesome things that I do.
1. I chew gum like a cow. It's an awesome calorie burning activity!
2. I'm a part-time Chia Pet. I have a student that is constantly petting my hair. He's in distress because I cut 10 inches off a few months ago to donate to Locks for Love.
3. If something is really funny, I snort. My husband thinks it's sexy.
4. I say, "Oh, good grief!" way too much. I say it at least 100 times a day. My students think it's hilarious.
5. Oh, and I put mustard on my french fries.
The Book Blog Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books. This week's question is: "If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"
I really have no idea which fictional world I would want to live in. I'm on this major mermaid kick right now, so I'm thinking I would pick being a mermaid from Lost Voices. I wouldn't want any of the horrible things to have happened to me-- and I definitely wouldn't want to be in conflict with the other mermaids-- but I want fins. I think that would be awesome. Of course, being a fairy would be cool too. Flying seems like an awesome adventure. So maybe a fairy from Brigitta and the White Forest?