I love Halloween. While it's not my favorite "holiday," I do enjoy dressing up and sneaking an unhealthy amount of candy before bed time. Even as an adult I haven't out grown this. I find myself "checking" my kids' candy bags to make sure they have "safe candy." What this really means is that I'm swiping the good candy for myself and leaving them with the stuff I don't like. The oldest one has wised up to my shenanigans, but I can still pull it off with the youngest.
I'm not going to tell you what I'm giving away... yet. You'll have to wait and see on the 27th. BUT, I can tell you that I have featured the books in previous In My Mailbox posts and reviews. I will also be writing up a few reviews for the books I plan to include as I finish them.
Entering the contest is going to be easy. You just fill out the form below. If you want an extra entry, all you have to do is take a guess at which books you think I'll be including in the giveaway. If you're correct, then you get an extra entry. Be crafty. Go look around on the blog. There's a handy "archive" search box that will let you search for blog titles. That might help you...
The stuff that bites:
- Contest open to US and Canada mailing addresses only.
- Must be 13 or older to enter.
- You MUST be a follower for this giveaway.
- Please fill out the form below to be entered.
- Winners will be selected on Halloween.
- If you want an extra entry, leave a comment on this post with your guess at which books will be included.